Our Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC), Constitution Surgery Center East, is located on Cross Road in Waterford, CT. CESC is a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center, which allows the surgeons to provide the most comprehensive ophthalmologic surgeries in a convenient, comfortable setting. The philosophy of the Ambulatory Surgery Center is to provide a stress-free environment to enhance our patients’ quality of life while promoting the advanced skills and knowledge of its personnel and surgeons in a technologically advanced setting. All of our surgeons are credentialed at the Ambulatory Surgery Center. These respected surgeons perform a wide range of ophthalmic procedures at the ASC, including:
- Lens procedures such as Cataract and Refractive cataract surgery.
- Corneal procedures such Penetrating and lamellar Keratoplasty, DSAEK, and limbal relaxing incisions.
- Glaucoma procedures such as trabeculectomy and insertion of aqueous shunts such the Ex-Press, Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty and peripheral iridotomy.
- Eyelid procedures include functional and cosmetic blepharoplasty, ptosis correction, reconstructive eyelid and lacrimal system surgery.
- From arrival through pre- and post-operative areas to discharge, the focus is on patient care and comfort. The ASC team is committed to making the patient feel at ease in what was once a very stressful experience.
- CESC has repeatedly received the highest marks by the multitude of necessary regulatory agencies.